Friday, May 02, 2014

[3D] Fat Proton Gen 2 made and animated in Maya





I almost forgot I had this blog! I was wondering what features Youtube has that enables you to communicate with your viewers then I remembered Youtube was part of Google which Blogspot is also affiliated with.

Ah. The loop. I'm so out of it.

Anyway, here's something that I did a while back. Was training myself to develop some kind of simple car rig. With reference from my good friend Yew Lee, I managed to come up with something for my Proton Gen 2 which I made a chibi model of.

What you just saw was a silly unpolished rig test.



The one you see above has a slightly tidied up animation for making my car dance next to my car.

That's probably all the time I plan to invest in this little project. It's DONE.

I'M DONE.

BYE

No comments: